Join us for a morning of insights & practical tips with wellness coach, macrobiotic counselor, and food therapy teacher Kimberly Ashton. Kimberly, originally from Australia, has been studying and practicing Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) since 2009 in Shanghai and is an advocate of natural healing, balancing the body with food & seasonal therapies. In this session she will be covering TCM and Food Therapy, including:
- What is it & why need it?
- What it means for you & your family’s health
- How it has evolved for modern day medicine
- Using herbs, everyday ingredients & Chinese superfoods for healing
- Seasonal eating & cooking methods
- How you can apply information & simple tonics/dishes in your own kitchen
- Lecture & short cooking demo
- *(Kimberly will demo kuzu tonic for improving digestion & barley soup for dampness removing in Springtime)
Friday, April 27
10:15 am Registration, 10:30am to 12:30pm
79 Zhongshan 2nd Road (S)
(metro line 4 or 7 to Dong’an Road station, exit 1 or metro line 4 or 12 to Damuqiao Road Station, exit 3, walk about 10 minutes)
Please email email@example.com by April 20. Under Subject type “TCM Food Therapy” and include your membership number, mobile phone number, and WeChat ID. SEA cancellation policy applies after April 20. The event costs need to be paid in cash only. SEA coordinator is Diane Breen, mobile: 150-2651-0435.