- Events are posted on the SEA website throughout the month, and on the 16th of the odd number months (the month before the courier comes out).
- Reservations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We request a separate email for every event you wish to attend.
- Please title the email with the event name listed with each event.
- You may register yourself, your spouse, children (when applicable), and out-of-town guests with foreign passports in one email.
- You must include your name, a valid SEA membership number, mobile phone number and wechat ID. When applicable, include your menu choice, group choice or spa preference.
- Emails are answered within 48 hours. If you do not receive a response within 48 hours, please email us again.
- Unless an event is listed as Family Friendly, please don’t bring children under the age of 12.
- If you are unable to attend an event after receipt of confirmation, please notify us immediately.
- Each event has its own cancellation date provided by the tour guide, instructor, or venue which is listed on the bottom of the specific event page.
- If you are unable to give the required cancellation notice, you may be asked to pay the event price even if you cannot attend.
- If you are asked to pay for an event, you may do so at your next event or at coffee morning. If necessary, special arrangements can be made with the Special Events chairperson.
- Cash payment to be made at the beginning of every event, unless otherwise specified.