- Events are posted on the SEA website throughout the month, and on the 16th of the odd number months (the month before the courier comes out).
- Reservations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We request a separate email for every event you wish to attend.
- Please title the email with the event name listed with each event.
- You may register yourself, your spouse, children (when applicable), and out-of-town guests with foreign passports in one email.
- You must include your name, a valid SEA membership number, mobile phone number and wechat ID. When applicable, include your menu choice, group choice or spa preference.
- Emails are answered within 48 hours. If you do not receive a response within 48 hours, please email us again.
- Unless an event is listed as Family Friendly, please don’t bring children under the age of 12.
- If you are unable to attend an event after receipt of confirmation, please notify us immediately by emailing email@example.com. If it’s the day of an event, please ALSO notify the coordinator listed on the event by phone, text or wechat.
- If you are unable to give the required cancellation notice, prior to the cancellation date, then you will be asked to pay the event price even if you cannot attend.
- Cash payment to be made at the beginning of every event, unless otherwise specified.