- Events are posted on the SEA website about 8 days before the first of the month.
- Reservations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You must include your name, valid SEA membership number, and mobile phone number. When applicable, include your menu choice and spa preference.
- You may register yourself, your spouse, and out-of-town guests with foreign passports in one email.
- We request a separate email for every event you wish to attend.
- Emails are answered within 48 hours. If you do not receive a response within 48 hours, please email us again.
- If you are unable to attend an event after receipt of confirmation, please notify us immediately.
- Each event has its own cancellation policy provided by the tour guide, instructor, or venue which is listed on the bottom of the specific event page.
- If you are unable to give the required cancellation notice, you may be asked to pay the event price even if you cannot attend.
- Cash payment to be made at the beginning of every event, unless otherwise specified.